Shock wt loss suggestions Please

fourmommy

Cathlete
Okay this may be stupid but I am currently trying to get healthier and lose weight as well. Is this a good series to lose weight with. Which ones would be the best. I currently do Body Max 2, LIC, KPC, Butt and Guts, Drill Max. Any suggestions would be welcome. I can not afford to order the whole series right now but can get a few at a time.

Thanks.

Beth

Hi Beth,

I would suggest the circuit workout first - total body workouts always give you a bigger return. Then second, the cardio circuit - again, more total body. However, you shouldn't rely on cardio alone to help improve your fitness and help with weight loss. Resistance training is a huge piece of that formula. I've been a personal trainer for years, and haven't seen many people achieve the results they wanted with cardio alone. You need resistance training to shape your body. :)

there really isn't any one series to help with weight loss. but i will agree with above poster,cardio will only take you so far. you need to mix resistance training and cardio as well as a balanced healthy eating plan suitable for your goals and your life. you seem to have a good mix of circuit workouts so i would also take advantage of the premixes and double on weights only segments for some days, lower body and upper body splits as well as doing straight circuits the way she filmed them. mix it up so your body doesn't adapt and start making small changes to your diet.

kassia

Thanks bunches

Thanks so much for both of your replies. It was insightful and gave me some helpful hints. I know it sounds crazy but I usually don't do any of the premixes but I think I will start mixing it up some that way too. Thanks for the suggestions on what the best to get is as well.

Appreciate ya'll
Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.