Shock Cardio Update

mlj83081

Cathlete
During Christmas I remember hearing that Shock Cardio downloads would be sometime in April....wondering if that is still a go. Thank You!

Yeah!! Can you give us a tentative date? Or even just tell us if they will be available mid-April or end of April? Thanks! I can't wait to get these downloads - then I'll have the entire library in digital form! I absolutely love having this option!

April 16th

We actually made this announcement in our weekly newsletter yesterday. If you don't already subscribe to our newsletter just go to our cathe.com homepage and join. In addition to the latest information our newsletters offer special discounts only available to subscribers.

Here is what we said in the newsletter yesterday:

All 11 of our new Shock Cardio workouts and Travel Fit will be available for download starting April 16th after 11am.

As long as you preordered the entire Shock Cardio DVD series (11 DVDs) or the entire Shock Cardio DVD series + Travel Fit (12 DVDs) on or before 10-31-09, you will receive a coupon code that will allow you to download for Free all of the DVDs you pre-ordered. Your Free coupon code must be used by May 16, 2010.

You will receive an email from us next week with your FREE coupon code. Your free coupon may not be sold or transferred to another person. You may also purchase any of our other 154 downloads during the month of April and save an additional 20% by using coupon code DD20.

We actually made this announcement in our weekly newsletter yesterday. If you don't already subscribe to our newsletter just go to our cathe.com homepage and join. In addition to the latest information our newsletters offer special discounts only available to subscribers.

Here is what we said in the newsletter yesterday:

All 11 of our new Shock Cardio workouts and Travel Fit will be available for download starting April 16th after 11am.

As long as you preordered the entire Shock Cardio DVD series (11 DVDs) or the entire Shock Cardio DVD series + Travel Fit (12 DVDs) on or before 10-31-09, you will receive a coupon code that will allow you to download for Free all of the DVDs you pre-ordered. Your Free coupon code must be used by May 16, 2010.

You will receive an email from us next week with your FREE coupon code. Your free coupon may not be sold or transferred to another person. You may also purchase any of our other 154 downloads during the month of April and save an additional 20% by using coupon code DD20.

Hmmm.... I've never received this newsletter! I checked my spam folder,too.
I have in the past received your newsletters, but, not every week. It doesn't seem that I receive them consistently. Does this happen to others?

Newsletter

There are two things that can cause you not to receive a newsletter:

1. Your email client thinks the newsletter is spam and automatically moves it to your junk folder. This problem can easily be solved by making sure the newsletter is on your safe sender list.

2. You IP rejects our newsletter as spam without your knowledge. If this is the case you will not receive your newsletter and you will not really be able to tell that it was rejected by your IP. This is a constant problem with all bulk emails even when they're not spam.

There are two things that can cause you not to receive a newsletter:

1. Your email client thinks the newsletter is spam and automatically moves it to your junk folder. This problem can easily be solved by making sure the newsletter is on your safe sender list.

2. You IP rejects our newsletter as spam without your knowledge. If this is the case you will not receive your newsletter and you will not really be able to tell that it was rejected by your IP. This is a constant problem with all bulk emails even when they're not spam.

regarding #1, I don't have a junk folder that I know of. I have yahoo email. Yesterday I signed up for a subscription again under my google email account, so maybe I will receive something next time.
I will look at my yahoo options more and see if I can figure out how to put you on my safe sender list. Never had to do this before! I'll see if I can figure out how to make a junk folder for this purpose, too. (Are junk folders different than regular email folders?) Never had to do that either. I think I have had my yahoo account for 15+ years(not remembering a problem like this...)
Google email is 1 year old.

regarding #2 : I bet this is happening!

thx for suggestions...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.