Shipping Update - 10-30-06

SNM Videos

Administrator
As of tonight we have shipped about 60% of all preorders. It looks like we will not finish all the orders until either Wednesday or Thursday.:)

You all deserve a round of applause for your diligence and hardwork.
Plus, keeping us updated.

Kudos!!

Thank you SO much for the update, and at 11:25pm no less. You guys are amazing. I really can't compliment you enough!!!!!!!

m., trying to remain patient, trying REALLY hard to remain patient... ;)

You guys are doing a wonderful job and just know that we are all pleased with what you guys have been doing to try to get these workouts out to us ASAP. Your hard work is appreciated.

Speaking as someone who received mine today, I am very pleased, very happy, and overall grateful to everyone who worked on these and everything that was done to make this one of the best series of workouts you guys have made.

Thanks Cathe and crew! :)

I think you guys brought out the Christmas elves, or Halloween goblins to help with the packing and shipping!!!

Thanks so much for all your hard work!

Three cheers for SNM! You are doing a FABULOUS job despite the difficulties you've been faced with!!!!:+ :+ :+

A BIG THANKS for all your hard work. Can't wait to receive mine...looking forward to my first rotation ever!! You guys are the best for working so hard and it is much appreciated:7

Thank you for the update. How do you check to see if your order shipped? I ordered on 9/19/05. My order no. is #9785. I went to the ups tracking site and typed in my phone number but it says that they do not have it in the system. I'm only concerned because people are receiving their orders and their order numbers are in the 5 digit range.
Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.