She's Getting Ready to Film Again!!!!

I'm DYING to know what she is doing. I love XTrain, and I have not loved much of anything lately, and it's so varied in this set. I really can't imagine yet what she is doing. I'm almost afraid to find out :eek:. I don't even know right now what I would want it to be.

I really want to hear other people's speculations and wishes!

ETA: I just had one thought, I think one of the DVDs will be like a SuperCuts 2, I feel like that one has been a big hit.

Last edited:
I'm so excited to hear about what she will be filming next. I LOVE XTRAIN and Crossfit & to the Max, and her LIS...and STS, and, and, and, yes, all of them. So whatever she decides to do will be wonderful I am sure. I do hope that she includes more yoga workouts, I love these from LIS and miss them in XTRAIN.

Omg...I am so excited! I can't believe she is filming again!

What are you voting for on the greatest hits DVD? I'm thinking 4DSLIS. Or the cardio portion of BM2. How about the segment of the DVD (I can't remember which one it is now) where she does that evil laugh during bicep curls? Decisions decisions!!!!!

Supercuts 2 would be awesome! So would another low impact HiiT!

I hope there is a xtrain low impact superset and another All Out Low Impact HITT. These 2 workouts really broke through my plateau.

And if I'm getting my wish list a Muscle Max 2 or something similiar:)

Cath is going to make me go broke if she keeps filming like this :)

HA! Tell me about it :eek:

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for:

1) Complex-step!

2) Total-body weight-work

3) Dare I say something along the lines of step intervals (aka IMAX!)

EXCITED!

So exciting!! I'm sure whatever it is it will be amazing but I hope, hope, hope it's an STS 2!! STS is my all time favorite Cathe program. I would also love to see another total body weights DVD and yoga :)

Even though I'm already overwhelmed with what to do next, I'm excited to see what Cathe will come up with next and am positive that I'll order what ever it is!!

In this case, there is NEVER too much of a good thing :p.

Lisa

I hope, hope, hope that whatever is coming from Cathe next will have moves that are either low impact or easily modifiable to low impact without losing intensity. PLEASE CATHE!

HA! Tell me about it :eek:

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for:

1) Complex-step!

2) Total-body weight-work

3) Dare I say something along the lines of step intervals (aka IMAX!)

EXCITED!

I think those would be my top 3 wishes as well!

I would also add another total-body band workout (along the lines of Travel Fit). With lots of firewalkers! :eek:

Oh, I am so excited! Broke but excited!

I would love another series like the Xtrain, but maybe the emphasis would be on muscle endurance as opposed to strength in the weight training workouts.
I think she has really hit the nail on the head with the Low Impact high intensity workouts. No one else has been able to accomplish that with any consistency, imo.

My concern is if she is planning on fliming so soon, moves from Xtrain may be repeated in the newer workouts. I think one of the great successes from this series is the fact that few moves are repeated from other workouts, and when you are doing drills, that can be challenging. From LIS on to the latest Xtrain, she has really been doing some refreshing workouts, imo.

Omg...I am so excited! I can't believe she is filming again!

What are you voting for on the greatest hits DVD? I'm thinking 4DSLIS. Or the cardio portion of BM2. How about the segment of the DVD (I can't remember which one it is now) where she does that evil laugh during bicep curls? Decisions decisions!!!!!

Supercuts 2 would be awesome! So would another low impact HiiT!

To Reply to your question:

That is on Muscle endurance---the biceps curls feel endless lol---Well at least the first time I attempted muscle endurance it did feel endlessly gruelling
:rolleyes:

As to what I would like Cathe to come up with, my first wish is a nice cup of tea made by Cathe :) :) :)
As we say here in UK, please put the kettle on---- kettlebell workout would be fantastic!

Second wish is for a total body strength pure lifting with Barbell consisting of pyramid concept

Last edited:
I would love to see Imax 4 and a body weight workout along the lines of Ilaria's Atletica 4.

Another low impact, high intensity workout would be great, too. I think all of Cathe's workouts are great, but she is really in a class of her own in designing low impact workouts that are, at the same time, high intensity and advanced.

I am on board the complex step wish-train too! That would be sooo awesome. I am just excited for anything Cathe puts out though - can't believe so soon after XTrain! How exciting!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.