Sharing a way to make some "free" $

I am reading Suze Orman's book on "Women & Money". She advises that all women should have a savings account of their own. (So glad I did before my divorce since I was totally cut off with no job and 3 kids.) Am passing this on in case anyone may be interested . . .

Inside it explains that she made a deal with TM Ameritrade that goes like this:

Open a new account and deposit a minimum of $50 per month for 12 months. You will earn interest and at the end of 12 months if you have made no withdrawals you will receive $100 deposited into your account from Ameritrade.

The hope is that you will continue depositing to your account. If for some reason you cannot, and withdraw before the 12 months, you will receive all interest earned, but not the "free" $100.

For more information go to: www.saveyourself.com and use
Offer Code: 701

RE: Sharing a way to make some

Thanks for the info!
I could use an extra $100 (and some motivation to save more for retirement).

Jacque-

THANKS for sharing this. I have been spending some time at night watching Suze's show and have really gotten some good info from there. THANKS again, I plan on checking it out tonight!

Gayle

I received my Welcome packet from Ameritrade yesterday. I has loads of info in it.

If anyone has anyone additional questions before they begin or want to know what is in the Welcome packet, please feel free to email me at: [email protected]

I always like the "outta sight outta mind" way of saving. Have the $ deducted directly from my paycheck and it isn't in my "regular" bank accounts so I won't be tempted with another Cathe DVD :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.