Shakeology

Faithnveggies

Cathlete
What is the least expensive way to purchase? I like Vega, which I think is similar and possibly better quality, but I'm trying 21 Day Fix. Maybe spending $$$ on shakeology will help me remember I'm changing how I eat. : >

I don't think there is any place to buy it at a better price. If you like Vega stick with that. I don't think there is any magic with Shakeology. There is a long thread about it on videofitness.com both pro and con. I got a free bag when I ordered Les Mills Pump and I liked it but I am not willing to pay $100plus dollars.

I always wanted to try Shakeology until I heard that it's not all it's cracked up to be. They say it has garbage ingredients in it. I don't have details as I don't even remember where I heard/read that but I know that I did....Just something to consider that might save you a few bucks! ;)

Thanks I'll check out VF, but I bet you are right, there is no where to get it for less money.

Fitmommy (hi!) I'd read that there were heavy metals in the greenberry and that they have since changed the formulation- hopefully since I bought some shakeology w/ my 21day fix package.

I do enjoy the shakeology flavor and I am swayed by the heavy BB advertising and inclusion of shakeology in its meal plans, yet I know there is no magic in that particular powder.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.