Shakeology

wonderwoman

Cathlete
Good Afternoon,

I have been drinking the chocolate flavor on and off for about 2 years. I just ordered a bag this month and began drinking it on Monday and have been having heart palpitations and an elavated heart rate all week. At first I couldnt figured out what it was. I haven't had anything new in my diet and I have had palpitations in the past but never this consistent. The last time I had shakeology was months ago and this has never happened with it before so I'm confused as to why this is happening now.
Anybody else have any experience with this?
Thanks.

I haven't had any problems with it, and I've been drinking it since 2010 most days. I started with chocolate, and now I do the strawberry daily.

I do know that they reformulated it about a year and a half ago to include 4 new ingredients (Moringa, Luo Han Guo, Coconut Flower Nectar, and Himalayan Salt). The new version doesn't have caffeine either, but it has 3 grams less sugar per serving, and 3 grams more fiber per serving. It could be that your body doesn't like one of the new ingredients? Did you try a different flavor?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.