several suggestions

emuench

Hi Cathe,
I absolutely love everything about IMAX 2!! The workout and music are both awesome. I'd love to eventually see another workout like this one. I decided to write because of a few other posts suggesting an IMAX 3 with no step. I hope you do not do this; I think the step is great for variety and you DO use the floor for some of the blasts in IMAX 2. I think for interval workouts, which are especially tough, keep the step involved to keep it interesting. This type of workout can get boring if there is not enough variety. I also think the eurodance style music is awesome and very motivating! So thanks for a GREAT workout!

I'm a huge fan of step workouts such as Rhythmic Step and Step Blast and would love to see more with the great music. I was not as crazy about some of the retro 80's music remakes in Step Blast while other music sections were awesome. It's probably because I was a kid when these songs were popular and didn't think they were so great then. I loved everything musically about Rhythmic Step.

I like hi/lo workouts such as Maximum Intensity Cardio. I like that one better than a kickboxing style hi/lo because I like more "dance move" workouts rather than kickboxing. That's just my style preference. So since you recently put out Kick Punch and Crunch perhaps you could consider a hi/lo workout with more dance type moves?

Thanks! :)

Liz

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.