Sept Rotation!

lorihart

Cathlete
Hello everyone,
I just checked and she already as Sept rotation posted.Mine you, Im haven't been a good one sticking to rotations but this one sounds really good.
In the second week she wants us to do leaner legs and THEN a run.Im lucky if my legs can carry me up the steps after meaner legs.What as the BOdy Blast series done to her? Do you think shes alright?
Besides for that is she trying to keep us occupied and get us so involved in another rotation that we will forget about the new workouts?:) Well, she ain't trick'in me! But I thnk I will try the new rotation,Just the same:p
Lori

I'm torn on whether I want to do the September rotation, which looks really good (and hard}( ), or if I want to do the May variety rotation which I just stumbled upon a couple of days ago. I can't decide.

I have done the entire August rotation thus far (Kickbox and 10'10'10 is for later today) and feel terrific. I found it to be really challenging and a lot of fun. Would love to continue doing a weekly check in with you, Lorihart, for September.

Sabine

I too have almost decided to do the September rotation. I will have to susbstitue for MIC because I don't have that. I've been trying to find someone to trade for it but so far no luck. I also will substitute for running as I don't run...maybe I will start...I used to run. Anyway, I agree this rotation looks great. I've been spending a lot of time with the pyramid DVD so this would be a great change of pace. I'll join in if a check in is started! Have a great weekend everyone!:7

This rotation really does sound good.I like the mixing up of the Imax videos.I am not a lover of Imax 1 ,mostly b/c I use to do it way to much and now I realize how hard it is.SO, this would be a great way for me to make myself do it.I have to also be REALLY in the mood to do MIC, I may have to substitue that one for a long run.I am also looking forward to doing those runs.I have to find my watch to time myself.
I am really hoping that I can stick to this rotation b/c I need to get back into weight lifting, and I need some structure in my schedule.I have been just doing whatever I feel like these days.And it isn't working.I have even lost the nice rounded shape I had in my shoulders;( Oh well,thats my own fault now isn't it!
Talk to you soon,
Lori

I am very excited about this rotation too. I will own MIC soon and I am totally excited to tackle it. I am swapping for it...yea! I may have to switch week 1 and 2 around until I get MIC or I may just change the cardio choices around. It has been so hot and muggy here in South Carolina that I don't see how I could begin to jog now. I will have to improvise and do a mix of hi/lo, step, and kickbox in place of the jogs. I want to stick with this rotation to help get ready for the new series. I may add in extra core work as that is a weak area for me although that has gotten better with the Intensity series. We start tomorrow!:7

Yeah,a big day tomorrow! I did IMAX2 today and then PS LEGS.I had to force myself to do PS legs.I planned on doing it and then when I finished Imax, I thought,no I can just wait until PH rolls around.But I finally talked myself out of it.I thinkI am going to be sore tomorrow.I haven't worked my legs out in a couple of weeks.I also plan on going for a run later today.I think that this was a pretty good workout day.Imax 2,Ps legs and 14km run!:7 Now, If I could only learn how to not let sugar enter my body:9
Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.