Sept 06 Rotation

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! We have been in the throws of filming and editing this month and I have not had time to come up with a bonus twist for this rotation. This month I will unfortunately have to give a standard rotation without any additional challenges. Sorry about that. Overall, this rotation is primarily muscle endurance and cardio again. But remember that in order to keep muscles reponding positively, subtle changes are necessary, and that is what is provided here.

Enjoy!

WEEK ONE:

Mon: Run 40 minutes and do Segment one of Coremax

Tues: MIS

Wed: Run steady state for 20 minutes and then do ten 15 second sprints to conclude. Before cooling down run steps (outdoor or indoor)for 10 flights up and down. Stretch.

Thurs: PS Back/Biceps/ Abs

Fri: Step Works

Sat: PS Chest, Shoulders, Triceps

Sun: Brisk walk for 45 minutes and stretch

WEEK TWO:

Mon: Off

Tues: Imax 3

Wed: Muscle Endurance

Thurs: KPC

Fri: Indoor or outdoor cycling for an hour

Sat: Rhythmic Step and Seg Two Coremax

Sun: Muscle Endurance

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Step Heat

Tues: OFF

Wed: Low Max

Thurs: Running outdoor or on treadmill for 60 minutes at steady state. Stretch max segment one.

Fri: Pyramid Upper Body

Sat: Pyramid Lower Body

Sun: Imax 2

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: Step Jump and Pump

Tues: OFF

Wed: Kick Max

Thurs: Imax one

Fri: Muscle Max

Sat: 40 minute steady state run and a stretch

Sun: Flexibility training of your choice (yoga, pilates, or hybrid styles of both)

Have Fun!

OOOOOOOO great:9 Thank you sooo much Cathe for making a rotation during the whole filming process and everything:)we all know you are wicked busy. Your so amazing;-)

Take Care!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Wow,

You are truly AMAZING!!. With all that is going on, you still found time to do a rotation. Thanks. I am truly enjoying the Blog, great idea.

Love ya,

Yvonne

This looks awesome and can't wait to begin (I always seem to be 1 week behind in these rotations!!!)

Cathe...I think I will go back to the Butt Bonus you gave us in July...I LOVED IT!!

I do have questions, if you don't mind ...

If I do not have one of the tapes, is it ok I do something else? Like for instance the Step, Jump and Pump ~ is it ok that I use the Cardio & Weights tape?

I love these work outs and can't thank you enough for helping me get my body in shape. I am 41 and I am told I have a body a 20 year would be jealous of!!!

~Gabi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.