Seasun -- Straight Up Step

maxwells

Cathlete
I finally gave in and bought a DVD from a different instructor.

I got Seasun's Straight Up Step. OMG -- how much FUN! I love step. I love choreography. I love NOT learning everything the first time through. I love looking like a dork trying to look cool :)

Didn't someone say she is on the forums from time-to-time? Well, if she is -- I just wanna say "GO YOU". I love this workout and I'll be trying the others that are available.

Shonie

I have been doing this DVD weekly for a while now. It is my FAVORITE step workout. It is so much fun and I just love it. I've finally got it almost all of the way thru (not quite). I love the music and Seasun is the best. I also bought her Bosu cardio workout Bosu Blast and it's a lot of fun on the Bosu!!

Hey Shonie - GREAT to hear from you, where've you been ;-)

Thanks for the FYI on the step DVD, I'm going to have to check it out. I'm always up for new workouts for mixing things up a bit.

Marcia.

Forgot to mention above - this one is doable for me....but I hear her other step workouts are REALLY complex and I doubt I'd ever get them. It took me a month or 2 doing this one weekly to get it down

I recently bought Seasun's Rock Steady Step. The first time I tried it I completely fell off the step onto the floor and twisted my ankle. I guess you can say the choreo is a little complex! After a few more tries I hope to have it down, and hopefully will be able complete it without falling down LOL. She is a good instructor though. I'll have to look into Straight Up Step. What's the music like?

I just ordered Christi Taylor's Humble Beginnings and Cardio Collectibles. I wish that Christi had a larger catalogue of advanced step tapes. I absolutely love my Fantasic Four, Totally Cool Step, and Solid Gold Step. I could do them every day and not get tired of them.

Shonie,

Seasun's SUS is my all time favorite right now for my stepping - since stepping is my favorite cardio - I do lots of different step workouts. I have been doing hers on an 8" step and I cannot get enough of her!

I just love the push step - actually - I love all of her moves on this one. I do have RSS and TNS, which I do like - but I have much more fun with her new one. I absolutely love her BOSU BLAST. I hope she does many more workouts for us.

Cheryl

Hey Shonie,

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!! This is my most favorite step dvd at the moment, I think the moves are great, the music is great and Seasun is just as cute as she can be !! Great addition to any collection !!
Well worth the money !
Annette

I too think this is a fun step workout! Besides the great workout, I really like Seasun's personality and agree she is just as cute as can be!

Jo

I just ordered this Tuesday. I am looking forward to it. I have not heard any negative comments on it. I do have Rock Steady Step and still only get through the first 25 minutes. Some day I will get it all down:)
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.