Sean T's ASYLUM--Now available!

Thanks for posting this Denise!

As much as I was geared up for this set, I am going to be holding off on it for a while after all. I just don't have room for it in my routine right now. Not to mention the fact that I should probably do the regular Insanity rotation again before I attempt Asylum. Insanity is on my schedule for the holiday season. That being said, I am thinking of putting Asylum on my Christmas list this year...

Would love to hear your reviews though! Have fun! :D

Why Denise?? WHY did you HAVE to post this?!?!? :pYou naughty fitness enabler, you!!!

I was trying so hard to forget it was coming out soon.....

Why?? :p

Pam

I just ordered mine...I can not wait, I have been waiting for this. Not a bad price for 8 workouts (and with the discount it's even better). I hope I get it within the week, which I should. This will help keep my mind off of Cathe's new workouts for awhile.

I love that feeling of the excitement for new workouts, but this one just isn't me for me, but I wish you all happy sweating. I do like that ladder that comes with it though.

I just ordered mine...I can not wait, I have been waiting for this. Not a bad price for 8 workouts (and with the discount it's even better). I hope I get it within the week, which I should. This will help keep my mind off of Cathe's new workouts for awhile.

I didn't see anything about a discount, am I missing something?

Kimberly

Thanks for the link....I just placed my order!! I was getting ready to do another round of Insanity, but I'll just start the Asylum rotation when my discs arrive. Woo Hoo!!!

I ordered mine earlier this evening. The hubby encouraged me to get it saying he wanted to get ready for the summer, lol.

Hi

I have Insanity and love it. Just wondering about a discount? I didn't see anything about a discount, am I missing something? Asylum looks like it will be fun and make us dig even deeper if you can even imagine that. LOL:p

If there's a discount I'd appreciate someone pm'ing me it. Thanks in advance!

Hugs!

Nora

why is it not on beachbody site?

I just looked for this on the Beachbody web site and it's not there...why?

Thanks
Elena

Hi hrcfitness,

To answer your question about why Insanity Asylum is not available yet on the beachbody.com site is because Asylum is being made available first to sell from Team BeachBody coaches. It usually works out to be if I recall from when I ordered TF before it was available on beachbody was about a week or so, perhaps how it usually works. I could be wrong but this is what I've been told. If you do purchase through a teambeachbody coach you can save some on shipping I do know for sure. So, that's the skinny on that. I hope that helps and answers your question.

Hugs!

Nora
(Not a Team Beach Body Coach)

I'm still waiting for a shipping notice!:mad:
Is there any chance they shipped and BB didn't send me a shipping notice?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.