Schedule for the Cathe Trip.

Clare*

Hi- Here is the schedule for the Cathe trip.

FRIDAY:

HOTEL:

Fairfield Inn
1160 Hurfville Road
Deptford, NJ 08096
856-686-9050

5:15 pm. MEET AND GREET. Meet in the Lobby Meeting room before leaving for Dinner. We can organize car pools at this time, but I understand that the restaurant is only a 5 minute walk away. Across the road.

We’d like everyone to try and bring a wrapped White Elephant workout. It does not have to be a bad video, maybe just one you don’t use anymore? (Could be someone else’s treasure!) Put your name on the outside of the wrapping. Don’t tell anyone what you are bringing- but try and think of some clues to tell people about your video. (Write them down, so you don’t forgot. Oh, that’s right- not everyone has Lyme Brain like me! HA!) At the restaurant, try to figure out from the clues what other peoples video is. If you guess it- it’s yours. We hope this will be a way for everyone to mingle and get to know each other. Videos that are not guessed by the end of the dinner, will be given away to those who have not guessed a video.

5:30 pm. LEAVE for Adelphia Restaurant, 1750 Clement’s Bridge Road.

5:45 to 8:00 pm- DINNER at Adelphia’s. Buffet style. Play the White Elephant/ Get to Know You Game. Hopefully we will have time to socialize and mix. Get up and move around- talk to people. We have tried to get a varied menu that we hope everyone will find to their liking. The menu is:

Garden Salad
Greek Salad
Potato Salad

Carved Roast Beef
Chicken Piccante
Shrimp Scampi over Rice
Penne Pasta with Sun-dried Tomatoes

Oven browned Potatoes
Baked String Beans

Sherbert

Beverages.

8:00 pm- RETURN to the Hotel and get set for a night of intense Video Viewing! I believe we have the Lobby Meeting room until 11:30 pm. Please- if you bring a video for viewing, try to have it cued up to an interesting part- or a section that really demonstrates the nuances of the video. We really don’t want to spend a long time fast-forwarding, or watching Warm-ups. Thanks.

SATURDAY:

9:30 am- MEET for Continental Breakfast if you wish. (Optional) Hotel serves a Continental Breakfast in the Lobby Meeting room, to which all guests are welcome. I understand that rolls, bagels, cereal, fruit, juice, coffee, etc. are available. Come down to breakfast anytime you want, but come at 9 am if you want to get together with a bigger group. Enjoy your morning however you wish. There is a pool and a hot tub if you want to do that. Perhaps a Power Walk if anyone wants to organize it? (Not me- I’m going to be recovering from the Marathon!) Sleep in if you wish.

11:45 am- MEET in the lobby before leaving for Cathe’s. Organize car-pools. Make sure everyone has directions!

12:00 noon- LEAVE for Cathe’s.

Four Seasons Health Club
Route 47
Center at Double Tree
Glassboro, NJ 08028

12:30: GREETINGS and group photo

1:00 WELCOME WORKOUT! ALL STEP, 60 minutes of VFers’ favorite
moves. Cathe promises to put them all together in new ways! After the workout, we will probably have about 20 minutes to get ready to go to lunch.

2:45: LUNCH AT ITALIAN BISTRO. We have a pre-set menu. There is a choice of 3 different sandwich platters. Each platter comes with fries, plus your choice of soup or salad. Also beverages are included.

Vegetarian Panino- Grilled Eggplant, zucchini, roasted peppers, onions, and fontina cheese on homemade focaccia bread.

Bistro Club- Triple decker, with turkey, swiss, fontina cheeses, bacon, lettuce and tomato with mayo on toasted bread.

Chicken Cheese Steak Florentine- Paper thin slices of the chicken breast grilled to perfection topped with sauteed spinach, tomatoes and baked with provolone cheese.

4:00 AFTERNOON WORKOUT. Body Pump, plus Cathe has promised a little extra.

5:15 PIZZA/HALLOWEEN PARTY. Showers can be spread out here. There will be pizza and other goodies to eat. Pat will be available for an informal Question and Answer period. Cathe will be able to sign Video covers, photos, tee-shirts- what ever you want.

We are NOT going to Creamy Acres for the Haunted Hayride. Cathe was not able to get a bus and there were concerned about trying to car-pool in the dark. (We know how this group gets lost!) Plus, there were concerns about the weather and people’s allergies. Instead- get ready for ‘VIDIOT WARS’! We are going to divide you up into teams. There will be a Team Trivia game, as well as a Obstacle Relay race. GREAT PRIZES!

After the games, Cathe will have a VCR and TV available, so we can continue our video viewing. Could go on a while!

SUNDAY:

Everyone needs to get an early start! Breakfast needs to be eaten early and if you need to check out, that needs to be done BEFORE we meet to leave for Cathe’s. Most of us will not be coming back to the hotel and will leave directly for the airport after breakfast.

8:00 am- MEET in the Lobby to leave for Cathe’s

8:30 am- GOOD BYE WORK OUT. Cathe promises a 20/20/20 workout of
step/ kickbox/ circuit/ and concluding with abs and core work. We should all be exhausted by the time this one is through! We will have about 20 minutes to get ready and leave for the restaurant.

10:00 BREAKFAST at PB's. THIS IS THE ONE MEAL THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR. This is not included in your deposit. BUT- PB’s is asking that we choose from 4 different options to make it easier on their kitchen. Unfortunately, the manager keeps forgetting to fax me his menu- so I have not been able to choose anything yet. Will probably have a egg-white/eggbeater option, an egg option, a waffle option, a pancake option. But again, I will let you know when I know!

After breakfast will be the end of the weekend. We will all go our separate ways again! I hope everything goes well and that we all have a good time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.