Scared to not lift super heavy

lovebeingmom

Cathlete
I just finished STS. In the past 6 weeks I haven't lost any weight but I dropped two sizes. I am wearing clothes that I wore when I got married ten years ago and weighed ten pounds less. I love it!! I love lifting heavy an how it's changing my body

I bought XTrain and am so excited to start on Monday. But I'm so scared going to lose all this great work. I don't want to gain inches. I'm 130 lbs and 5'0 35 years old. I could lose another 10-15 lbs which I would love

Anyone go from STS to XTrain and continue losing inches and weight?

Jaime

Well done! Great to know what amazing results you got from STS.
I've just started, so your post is great motivation!
However, the funny bit is that I did Xtrain first, and was nervous starting STS, as I was so impressed with my Xtrain results...............didn't want to spoil that!
You'll love Xtrain!
Justine

I'm getting ready to start STS so that is very motivating to hear how well it worked for you. I am currently doing Xtrain and am very happy with the results I've been getting so far.

jaime:

Cathe just posted on another thread, sometime this past week, that she routinely does the following for her weight lifting regime:

--3 weeks heavy
--1 week mix it up

--3 weeks lighter weights
--1 week mix it up

--Repeat.

She maintains her lean, muscular physique. Why wouldn't you?

The body needs change, that's what forces it it change. If you stick with STS permanently, the fat loss will slow down until you change it up again to break through the plateau. Lifting in a different manner for 3 weeks will not cause you to lose the muscle, although it will feel different.

Don't be scared: jump off that ledge!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.