SC or GA road trippers?

Hello! I live in SC, orginally from GA. Just wondering if anyone else from my neck of the woods will be going in July?
Donna :)

Hi Donna,

I live in Suwanee/Buford Georgia. I am going to the July RT. My friend is coming with me. I also have another friend from GA that I met on the RT last year that is going. Where in Ga are you orginally from?

Hi Donna,

I live in Fort Mill, SC which is right outside Charlotte. I'm driving up the day before. Are you driving or flying? I even considered taking the train!

Where do you live?

Bev

Bev,
How long of a drive is that? I considered it but once I realized it is almost 800 miles I decided to fly. I don't think I could afford the gas to drive that far!

It's 560 miles for me which isn't too bad. Our family lives in PA and I drive up there quite often by myself so I'm used to it. Normally I would fly but you hear such horror stories about them cancelling flights at the last minute and I just don't feel like taking a chance like that. I'm going to drive up on Thursday and come back on Monday. I'm still considering the train too.

Hi ladies,

I live in the Atlanta area and this will be my first road trip.

I am planning to fly because they have a pretty good flight deals right now. If I drive I'd probably spend just as much in gas plus I'd have the hassle of a super long car ride.

Kia

Cool...my husband is from Lawrenceville and his mom still lives there. I grew up in Milledgeville. We get down that way about 3-4 times a year! Currently living in Spartanburg area. I'm traveling solo and don't know anybody so that is a little daunting! Hope to meet you in July!
Donna

Bev,
I looked at the Amtrak schedule and it looked like it would take a long time. I am flying fortunately. I'm in Spartanaburg.
Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.