@ SATURDAY & SUNDAY NOV.4&5th DAILY CHECK IN @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Yes, I actually worked out on a Saturday. Next week will be a mixed up week with both cars going into the shop on different days which messes with my gym days.

So today I did a 32 minute Carport Taebo off YouTube. I had on my wrist weights and I broke a good sweat!

Yea! For me.

Last edited:
Hi Annette,

Thanks for starting us off. Rest day for me today but I expect to be at it tomorrow!!! Nice workout today.

See you all tomorrrow.

Hey Annette & Siobhan! Rest weekend here….nice Taebo workout today for you
Annette! Good for you on working out today!

Hi ladies, happy Saturday!
Annette- Good for you getting in a workout today, Bravo! Congrats on getting in a Taebo workout today. Sorry to hear both cars are going in the shop next week, bummer. Hopefully you wuill get them back soon.

Siobhan- Enjoy ypur rest day & take care;)

I did not sleep very well last night only a coiple of hours, and that ruined myt energy and plans to woirkout today, so no workout. I did want to share something pretty cool with you all. Are any of you Beatles fans so if you are or know someone who is you may enjoy this. Here's a legit New Beatles song the last recording of them all performing together. The song is called " Then and Now" Check out the link w/music video it's legit there voices and performance.

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I got up very early - uhhh 4:30am (former 5:30am) as it's daylight savings time. I did a lot this morning already, including my workout. Today I did 31 minutes of Cathe's 2.0 Shoulders Body Part (loved it). I added on a 10 minute Lite Metabolic Calorie Crush cardio workout and about 18 minutes of Intensity PUB for shoulders, biceps and triceps. I stretched in between my sets. All in all about a full hour - cuz I had the time :).

Nora - sorry you didn't sleep well and couldn't get in your workout. Thanks for the video! So nice
Linda - I hope you are enjoying your rest days
Annette - I hope you are too inconvenienced with your cars. I have to get my snow tires on STAT.

Have a great Sunday friends.

Good morning, well this AM I did do a short YT Cardio drumming workout which was
20 min.

great workout this AM Siobhan with 31 minutes of Cathe's 2.0 Shoulders Body Part & added on a 10 minute Lite Metabolic Calorie Crush cardio workout and about 18 minutes of Intensity PUB for shoulders, biceps and triceps. Nice long one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.