Sandwich Thins (Oroweat or Arnold's depending on where you live)

I saw these advertised in Cooking Light and I wanted to try them but forgot about them. Thanks for the reminder!

I love to toast them and put some cashew or almond butter on them and a dab of sweetness from my cinnamon sugar grinder.

Also, another awesome product I discovered in Bolthouse Farms yogurt dressings. If you like a cream dressing these taste great and about half the calories of most dressings.....and again, no HFCS.

These are great, I've tried all the "flavors" white, wheat, and multi grain, all good. I love using these for egg and cheese, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

I love the wheat ones toasted with light laughing cow cheese and vegan Boca burgers. I also love them toasted with Naturally More PB with a bit of toasted ground flaxseed. :)

I love to toast them and put some cashew or almond butter on them and a dab of sweetness from my cinnamon sugar grinder.
Where did you find such a device!!?!? I must have one! I never knew such a thing existed! I KNEW there was a reason I loved you!! :D *MWAH*

I had them in my hand at the store and put them back. Now I am off to the same store today to get these. I thought they sounded good!

These are SO GOOD. I had turkey burgers on them and they were fantastic! Never been much of a fan of rolls and would eat my burger by itself, but these are great! Costco has these for a really good price, it's a double pack (I think 16) and they store well in the fridge if you can't eat them up.

Beavs - I never thought of toasting them and will try that, thanks for the suggestion...

My jlocal supermarket didn't have them--had them sold out--but they did have the same thing from Pepperidge Farms. Don't know if the ingredients are the same but they look alike.

Thanks for posting...i will try them! I need something different...getting tired of the same old sandwich

I will also check out the dressing Beavs!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.