Saddle bags (YUK!) need help!

bettyboo

Hi Cathe

Nice to see you on the forums! I have got great advice from reading all the posts! Thanks everyone!

Now my question:
I am 5'7", about 130-132 pounds (pear shaped). I can't seem to get rid of my saddle bags! My body look pretty good except for the side bulge. You know the fat that likes to cling to the sides on the thighs and never lets go! I know you don't have this body type but can you help me reduce or tone this area?
I can probably looss a few pounds but I really don't look like I have a lot of extra fat on my body, just in one place. I am worried about getting too lean as I am barely filling out my B cup bra and don't want to loose my chest completely.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I don't have much to offer, but I did want you to know that I have requested some advice on working the chest area that you may want to look at. It is under the subject heading Post Pregnancy Breasts. Although Cathe has not yet responded, I have gotten some great advice. Apparently, we have the same body- my measurements are the same as yours- with the exact same problems.

>I don't have much to offer, but I did want you to know that I
>have requested some advice on working the chest area that you
>may want to look at. It is under the subject heading Post
>Pregnancy Breasts. Although Cathe has not yet responded, I
>have gotten some great advice. Apparently, we have the same
>body- my measurements are the same as yours- with the exact
>same problems.

Thanks for the reply! I checked out the breast thread and will definitely be doing more incline work. One thing that has helped balnace my body a little more is shoulder work. I have definitely put on some muscles in my shoulders (thanks to Cathe) which has helped added width to match my hips. Still frustrated about the saddle bag thing though. It's not bad but I still hope one day I will turn into an hourglass instead of a pear. Am I dreaming?

Hi,

Not Cathe either, but a few sets of side lunges and kurtsy lunges bringing the rear knee up to the chest instead of placing it on the floor, while squeezing the supporting leg. I've always been plagued with the saddle bags and these have really helped. I do 4x20 holding 10lbs in each hand once a week. Plus of course lowering body fat.

Tracy

Hi! I do Winsor Pilates Lower Body Sculpting. This really helps keep my thighs lean. She has exercises in it also that really target that outer thigh region. You really feel the burn! Susan

Hi! I do Winsor Pilates Lower Body Sculpting. This really helps keep my thighs lean. She has exercises in it also that really target that outer thigh region. You really feel the burn! Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.