RWH Low impact rotation

SusanBC

Cathlete
I did the low impact HIIT 2 on Monday, chest shoulders and triceps yesterday and Athletic training today. Turbo Barre is tomorrow. I'm wondering if this was an oversight as there was a lot of upper body in Athletic Training as well as leg work and with the three of them back to back, it seems pretty heavy duty. Is anyone else doing this rotation?

I'll be starting this rotation in Jan. I did notice that but Turbo Barre uses light weight, no weight, & pink firewalker for a total body. Athletic Training also uses light weight. So maybe these are more endurance/metabolic while the RWH is surely heavy weight work.

Possibly. I do need to work on the endurance. I had not been working out for about 3 weeks due to some health issues. Maybe that's what's going on.

Let us know how it goes. I'm into week 2 of getting started rotation and cannot wait to try this rotation in Jan. I think I will like doing more metabolic workouts with some heavy in there. The only thing I might add is 1 additional heavy leg day. But I will have to wait to see how I feel during the rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.