running and mascara...help!

crieken

For those of you that run (or in any way exercise to the point of becoming a water faucet ;) ), can you recommend a mascara that actually stays PUT?! I have to run after work and generally don't have time to take my make up off (i know, not the best of practices) so i was just wondering if any of you have found that "magical" formula that actually stays on your lashes while you're running/exercising. I'm tired of it getting into my eyes and burning which really can mess up one's concentration and make my run's seem that much longer....

maybe there's no such thing as a sweat proof mascara, but i thought i'd ask. :)

Cathy

I use waterproof mascara and never had a problem. I SWEAT buckets too!! I think I use Loreal.

i run everyday of the week so going without my mascara (or make up) to work isn't really an option. i've never thought about using the make up wipes, i could give that a try. i have tried some waterproof mascaras, but they always seem to breakdown and end up irritating my eyes.

i may just have to buck up and take a few minutes to remove my make up. some days it just seems like such a hassle.

thank you for all of your ideas!

Bobbi Brown has a good one that doesn't move. I've also tried a couple waterproof ones from Maybelline, etc. Eventually, though, I ended up just ditching mascara altogether and getting my lashes dyed. :rolleyes:

I have tried a lot of different waterproof mascaras and the best one I have found is Almay. It stays put, but it's easy to take off with Vaseline.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.