Runner's Check-In 4/25

Yeah Gayle! Just remember to "keep on truckin', mama"!
aaaand as a certified “enabler” I say after your record setting run this weekend, you should buy yourself a Cardio Coach as a reward for all your efforts!

Sarah – SO cool about your DH’s proposal on that bridge!

Elaine – I am smelling flying pigs for May 2007!

Carole – Bravo on the photos! Once again, I knew you would come through!

Thomasina

what is cardio coach and where do you get it?

Carole hope you had a nice run.

sarah you are doing the columbus marathon in october? I am thinking of doing that as paart of a relay team. How do you find the training teams for running? I would like to find something like that here in fremont but dont know if they offer them. Are you going for a certain time for you marathon? sounds like you'll do great.

Gayle goodluck on your half. Sounds like you run at a great pace so I bet you'll surpass your goals. wish I could run as fast as you. maybe someday.

anyway ladies I didnt run today , I had bootcamp class, she really worked us hard today, got some running in with the class though.

see ya!!
:)

Thanks....seriously THANKS.

And

Thanks....sarcastic THANKS!!! LOL

Certified....yes. Certified ENABLER??? yes also! LOL

OK....so there ya have it. If I beat my second goal time of 2:05:00, I will indeed buy myself a new cardio coach workout.

GEESH! The arm-twisting that goes on around this place! LOL

Gayle

Gayle - how's this - you reach you goal time of 2:05:00, I will buy you the cardio coach! It's the least I can do for such a motivator!

Okay then....Gayle...you beat your previous time and I will be glad to go in with Christine's donation...:)

ladies what are cardio coaches and where can I get them? Anything to help with my training pace I would love to hear about.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.