Rotations without all DVDs

stvwndy

How do you handle not owning all the DVDs in a rotation? I feel like I need to buy all the DVDs, but I really can't afford it. Any suggestions on how anyone handled this problem.
Thanks,
Wendy

Hello!!! I know what you mean... I've been doing Cathe for about 2 months now and I already have 13 of her DVDs... she is awesome... BUt I do understand the money issue. What DVDs do you currently have?

I have Pyramid Upper & Lower Body, Boot Camp, Muscle Max, High Step Challenge, Imax 2 or 3(I can't remember which one), Core Max & Basic Step, Body Fusion. I run 4 miles 4-5 times a week.
Thanks
Wendy

I have the same problem. I've been trying to go by the chart they had that showed workout and category and for instance if I didn't have Power Circuit (which is listed as a circuit) but have Circuit Max (which is also listed as a circuit) I use that instead. I don't know if this is the way to proceed or not but it would seem logical. I wish someone would pipe up here to give those of us who don't own all Cathe's DVDs some insight and how to proceed if we don't own them all......

Thanks for any help guys...leigh:)

Wendy,

I'm talking about the Ultimate Guide to Cathe's Workouts. It is under Ask Cathe and it says please help us update Ultimate Guide. There is a link and it rates all the workouts and categorizes them as well as rates them. Let me know if you find it.....leigh:)

Before I finally got all of Cathe's DVD's (my card is still smoking), I became fairly adept at subbing. I can send you the Cathe Compendium by e-mail, it will help you towards making your substitutions, especially with using premixes of workouts that you have that have a good fit with the workout you need to substitute.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.