Rotations and the Terminator Series

CYBERSIS

Cathlete
I was just wondering how to work the Terminator series into a rotation or even into a weekly schedule. I usually don't have a set rotation but try and do four cardio's a week and two to three weight sessions. I love these new workouts and want to incorporate them into a weekly session. Is it too much too do more then one Terminator video a week? Can you do Cardio and Weights one day and then say the Viper the next day or should you try and separate the two? I am really mixed up in how to fit all these new workouts into the existing ones. There seems to be a lot of weight work in each of the video's except of course for IMAX 2. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I too am struggling with the same issue! I am so confused as to how to accurately incorporate the terminator and the others. I just love the terminator videos and would like to do at least 2 a week. Just very confused as to if it is too much and how to work it in with the other intensity videos???

Does ANYONE have any knowledge on this topic??? Please!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe this question was also asked in the Ask Cathe forum and she answered it by saying that probably the workouts from the Terminator should not be built into rotations, but rather used for "special" workouts on days when you have more time or energy and want a challenge.

I can't find the link, but maybe someone else can post it!

Take care,

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.