Rotation help

I am about a week shy of finishing a ps rotation, and I'll be purchasing the MIS/PowerHour/BodyMax dvd soon, in time for my next rotation. So far the only strength workouts I have are the Pure Strength series. I was wondering if I would continue to get results if I did two of the workouts from the dvd a week, for example:
Mon: Power Hour
Tues: Rhythmic Step
Wed: Step Works
Thurs: Imax2
Fri: MIS
Sat: All Step (w/out the shoulder segment)
It seems like many rotations use something like PS, S&H, PUB/PLB once per week and then also have a workout like Power Hour once per week. I haven't seen too many with two full body strength workouts. Thanks for reading :)
purplesky1120

I differ from a lot of posters who advocate mixing PS or SH with MIS or Power Hour in the same week. Cathe developed these tapes to be used once each per week (each PS tape one per week, or each S&H tape once per week).

The exception to this may be if you have a particular trouble spot, like me and my legs, that you would like to work a little more. In my case, I tend to combine a strictly-leg-weights tape like Leaner Legs (doing that earlier in the week) with a tape like Power Circuit, Circuit Max, or the Gauntlet that gives you lots of leg work plus cardio.

Doing this would give you two workouts for your particular trouble spot.

My philosophy: don't do more if you can get away with less. Work smarter, not necessarily harder or longer.

Take it or leave it - it works for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.