Rotation after CTX

kittycat

Cathlete
Hi All!

I am just finishing up a 5 week CTX rotation and was wondering what you all do after your CTX rotation?? I have almost all her vids plus the Firms and Fitprimes. Any advice is appreciated!!

Thanks, Cathy;)

Maybe you could try the PS series and do cardio on the days in between. I like the PS series a lot. I've also tryied a rotation where I did a Firm (sculpting) or Fitprime video on MWF and Cathe cardio on TR. I got nice results with that one. And I didn't get bored since the workouts where always different. I used Weights First and Core First and several different cardios.

How did you like the CTX rotation? I love all the cardio workouts in that one. Isn't that LL fun?!?!?! }(

Hi!

So PS is it??? I haven't done that one in a while. Do PS once per week with cardio in between? I must say I'm looking forward to going back down to 3-4 cardio days per week!!

I may have to throw in some intensity series with it though :)

If anyone else has any ideas, let me know!! I start on Sunday (or Monday if I take a break).

Thanks! Cathy

Since you mentioned that you have the Intensity Series why not try Cathe's Intensity rotation with more emphasis on heavy weights? Here is what I copied and pasted from her post*******

"ADVANCED Total Body Conditioning with more focus on Heavy Weight
Training

Mon: Pyramid Lower Body
Tues: Pyramid Upper Body
Wed: Imax 2
Thurs: off
Fri: Cardio and Weights
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body with the first 5 intervals of IMAX 2
Sun: Pyramid Upper Body" *********

I did this for three weeks - it is really quite intense. But I had a lot of fun too.

-joy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.