Room mate any one???

britgirl

Cathlete
Hi I made it no 23!!! I went last year it was a blast!! Anyone interested in rooming at the Fairfield?? I am Teresa living in Texas but I'm british and transplated here!! I had too much coffee I could barely type straight!!! Hope to hear from someone!!! Teresa

Hi, Teresa,
Where do you live in Texas? I'm in Austin. What airline are you flying? Are you going on Thursday or Friday?

I am about 40 miles from Dallas not sure what airline yet probably American dunno about Thurs or Fri either would like Thurs what about you??? Teresa

I'm on Southwest and getting there Thursday afternoon. Do you have a roommate yet? Do you really think it would be more fun with one? I was thinking about staying alone (with a kingsize bed!), but your comment in a different thread about having someone to talk to about the day's events really made me think twice.

Hi Kristi,

I'm with you; I would really rather stay alone (I DO snore!). But, it would be nice to have someone to sort of "hang out" with. I was alone at the '05 RT, and felt a little, well, alone. Which hotel are you staying at? I plan on getting there Thursday afternoon as well. Maybe you and Teresa and I (and anyone else interested) could meet? Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Linda

Hello Texans,

I will be flying out on Thursday from Midland to probably Houston or Dallas.Then I'll fly into New York to drop my children off at their Grandmother's.I'll be driving in with my sister on Friday.Even though we won't be flying in together I still want to make sure I meet the other Texans while I'm there. I look forward to meeting y'all.

Veronika

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.