Roku in Canada

Tanny T

Hello
A month ago I posted a question about being able to use Roku in Canada to access Cathe Live and On Demand. This is the response I got:

We talked to Roku about this a few months ago and they claim there is no block and our user's from Canada should be able to access our videos. I have read of other sites reporting the same bug. Didn't realize this was still an issue for some people. I'll look into this on Monday again.

Has anyone followed up on this?
Thank you.

I am also very interested in this. I have not figured out a way to enjoy Cathe Live yet, which is something I have been keen to do for some time.

There are plenty of options to play Cathe Live on a your TV including Chromecast, Apple TV or just the proper cable from your computer,laptop, iPad or smartphone .

There are plenty of options to play Cathe Live on a your TV including Chromecast, Apple TV or just the proper cable from your computer,laptop, iPad or smartphone .
I apologize for being dense, but how would I go about using my iPad or smartphone to play Cathe Live on my TV?
Thank you

You just need to purchase the appropriate cable for your iPad or Smartphone and connect one end of the cable to you TV's HDMI port and the other end to your iPad or iPhone . Then just bring up our Cathe Live or OnDemand site in your devices browser just like you do on a computer, log in and select the video you want and your video will show on your TV. Make sure to purchase the correct Apple cable for your device. Best to call them if you're not sure.

So since it doesn't sound like Cathe Live will be available on Roku any time soon and probably will not work on Roku 2, can we use any smartphone/tablet or is it only going to work with apple products?

I am just trying to figure out a way to access it as I would like to sign up for Cathe Live. Thank you for your time.

So since it doesn't sound like Cathe Live will be available on Roku any time soon and probably will not work on Roku 2, can we use any smartphone/tablet or is it only going to work with apple products?

I am just trying to figure out a way to access it as I would like to sign up for Cathe Live. Thank you for your time.

Yes, Cathe Live will work on any smartphone or tablet

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.