Roku and Cathe Live

catwoman7631

Cathlete
Is it possible to get Cathe Live through a Roku? I was thinking about getting a Roku and signing up for Cathe Live, but that would be a bit pointless if I can't use it for that. I'm not interested in Cathe OnDemand right now, just Cathe Live.

But it does work through Apple TV? Or I could connect my iPad to my TV and view it through my TV that way? I don't have a "smart" TV so I'm trying to figure out the best way to view Cathe Live through the TV. Watching it on my iPad will not cut it for these old eyes!

But it does work through Apple TV? Or I could connect my iPad to my TV and view it through my TV that way? I don't have a "smart" TV so I'm trying to figure out the best way to view Cathe Live through the TV. Watching it on my iPad will not cut it for these old eyes!

I watch CatheLive by hooking my ipad to my tv using the apple hdmi adapter & a hdmi cable. You don't need
A "smart tv " but your tv does need to have a hdmi port. You hook up the adapter to your ipad and the other side
Of the adapter hooks to one end of the hdmi cable and the other end of the cable goes into the hdmi port on the tv.
You put your tv setting on aux. or hdmi and then what is on your ipad shows on the screen. Works great!

I watch CatheLive by hooking my ipad to my tv using the apple hdmi adapter & a hdmi cable. You don't need
A "smart tv " but your tv does need to have a hdmi port. You hook up the adapter to your ipad and the other side
Of the adapter hooks to one end of the hdmi cable and the other end of the cable goes into the hdmi port on the tv.
You put your tv setting on aux. or hdmi and then what is on your ipad shows on the screen. Works great!

Awesome! That's exactly what I want. Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.