Rockout Knockout Kickbox

Kellyro77

Cathlete
Thanks to my OnDemand sub, I was able to try this workout out for the first time. I generally dread kickboxing workouts since, ultimately, I'm not a major fan of cardio, period (necessary evil), but I can say I genuinely had fun doing this. Her sections between no gloves, gloves, and kicking/punching combos were just long enough to feel like I got a good workout, but not so long I was thinking to myself "is this over yet??".

I'm also extremely grateful they provided an instrumental only version for this. I don't mind when there's a rhythm to a familiar song that's been changed up a bit, but it drives me crazy when there's vocals to said "no-quite-right" song that are also completely off. I want to hear the original song, not some hacked up version that was created to avoid licensing fees. So, thank you for providing that option! The selected tunes were mostly fun and enjoyable (sans vocals, again). I mean, what a great start to a workout with Funky Town and a strong end with Blue Monday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.