Rock Bottoms Wed 6/7

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Today is Cardio Kicks and Seg 1 of Coremax. Get ready for levitation holds. :) Something I have never been able to do. Don't know if it because of my height or because my core isn't as strong as I would like it to be. }( CK is another fav of mine. I love the drills at the end. I also have a softball game tonight. Probably will lose again. We are just out there to have fun. :)

Have a great day!

Laurie

Morning Laurie. I don't have Cardio Kicks, so I did Low Max instead. I did pretty well on the first couple levitation holds, but near the end my legs were having some trouble getting off the ground.:)
My butt is sore this morning, so I am happy about that. Not sure what move from yesterday did it, but I'm glad it did. Hamstrings are sore too. Other than that no DOMS.

Have a great day!

Katie

Hi Laurie and Katie

I don't have Cardio Kicks either. Would KPC be a good sub? Or is cardio kicks not a lot of kickboxing? Will take any suggestions as to the best sub. I'll be hanging in for day 3 later.

BTW, ouch. I'm feeling this stuff.

KPC would work as a sub for cardio kicks, although KPC works you a bit harder.

Yesterday I did Rhythmic Step and a total of 70 minutes of biking (biking errands all over town). I really enjoyed the step workout.

This morning I planted my annuals and perennials. This afternoon I'm doing Leaner Legs and Coremax #3. If I still feel energetic I'll do some biking this evening.

Have a great day!

Hello everybody... I'm behind all of you since I just started the rotation yesterday. Today was MM upper body push/pull premix and the BBW. I really like that BBW w/o!

Day 3 - I subbed in KPC for cardio kicks and did CM seg 1.

Jane, MM UB push/pull premix is what I've subbed for CTX upper body this week.

Rest well ladies, tomorrow is fast approaching.

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.