Rock Bottoms Mon 6/5

lvnascar

Cathlete
Today's rotation for me will be the first day. Imax, 300 walking lunges and Stretchmax #1. Of all the Imaxes, this one is my favorite as far as the interval sections. I don't really care for the warm up on this one though. I always feel that this one is too long. I'm going to do the warm-up from Imax2 and then do the Imax intervals.

I need to cut down on the time, my DD13 has a choir concert tonight, so I want to get the workout in before we need to leave.

Let's start getting our rock bottoms! }(

Laurie

Hi, Laurie. I started this rotation today as well. I was having computer problems last night so I couldn't print off the rotation. I knew today was IMax and walking lunges. SO........I did IMax 1 and reverse lunges since I love these more than the walking ones. I help 2 8 pounders in my hands for the first 100, then 2 5 pounders for the next 100. I did 200, though, because I thought that's how many she 'prescribed'. But once I fixed my PC this AM, I realized I'm 100 short. Oh well. Still a tough workout.

I agree with your thoughts on IMax. The warm up is very long. I kept looking at my watch, thinking she was going to run out of time for all 10 intervals. LOL. This one has intervals that are very simple to do yet so hard!

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this rotation works out. My problem area is between my lower ab and my upper things. We'll see.

Gayle

Morning Laurie and Gayle! Day 1 for me as well. I really like IMAX too. It is intense but not as intricate as the others. The 300 walking lunges didn't seem to tire my legs out as much as I thought they would. I think maybe I'm doing them wrong. I guess we'll see tomorrow if I'm sore.

Have a great day ladies!

Katie

First day for me too. I agree that the warm up from Imax is long but I don't mind it. Finished Imax and lots of lunges sort of lost count. How does everyone count their lunges?? Each leg forward is one lunge? Right, left, right, left is 4??? Just checking. Kim

Yesterday was my rest day as we went to the Airshow. I saw an airplane land on a RV. The show was amazing.
Day 4 of Rock Bottoms for me today. CTX Upper Body felt good. The BBW felt long. I put on the music for Dirty Dancing which helped to keep me motivated. I tacked on 20 minutes of Stretch Max as a lot of muscles felt tight after the CTX Upper Body stretch.
Kim when I count my lunges every leg forward is a single count. From seeing other posts that seems to be the way most people count it.
Have a great day!

Hi. Can I join the check-in? I just started Rock Bottoms today. Did IMAX 1 and the 300 walking lunges. Didn't get through all of Interval 10 but otherwise did pretty good. Just came off a couple of rest days so it was hard getting back into it again. Have a great day.

Marcy

Kim,

I do the walking lunges counting the same way you do. Each leg forward is counted as one. I couldn't it the other way! I'd be fried!:eek:

Katie

Today was the 1st day for me also. I noticed tomorrow is CTX upper body. I don't have that one. How does Pyramid Upper Body compare? Is it a good substitute? Should I do the whole PUB or just the Up Premix? (Sorry for all the questions.)

Hi everyone!

I've been away from home alot today and just logged in. I did the first day today IMAX 2 (don't have IMAX) and the 300 walking lunges. I don't have CTX either and will have to substitute tomorrow.

Now I'm going to read what everone ^ had to say.:)

ETA: Each step forward counts as one right left right left = 4, that's how Cathe described in another post.

Good work everyone. Day 2 for me tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.