Rock Bottoms - Check in

Jewels5 hi!!! Aloha
Yes I worked out today .
Did Butts and Guts premix 1. I hadn’t done this one since ‘17. It was a great glute and ab workout. Tomorrow is plyo Hiit from RWH.
Hope you better soon.

good morning Happy Wednesday
Yesterday I did Plyo HiiT 2. I had to do it on the 6” step, I have to work myself back up to the 8” step . Today is gonna be Metabolic Body from ICE.
Hope everything is going well with you. have great day.
Jewels5 hope you’re feeling better

good morning Happy Wednesday
Yesterday I did Plyo HiiT 2. I had to do it on the 6” step, I have to work myself back up to the 8” step . Today is gonna be Metabolic Body from ICE.
Hope everything is going well with you. have great day.
Jewels5 hope you’re feeling better
H

Hi Terina! Aloha! ☀️
Great job with your workouts! Did you happen to post your B&at workout on Cathe’s Instagram post the other day? I saw someone posted that workout and I wondered if it was you. ICE Metabolic Total Body is one of my all-time favorite workouts.
Today was my first workout since being sick. I went back to walking dogs on Monday but wasn’t ready for a workout. This morning I did ICE Low Impact Sweat and added on fire walkers with my new Booty Queen bands and also hip thrusts and deadlifts. I didn’t want to overdo it.
Have a great day!
Hi Molasses!

Jewels5 hi
Yes, that was me . Afitgranny is my IG name . How you liking the booty bands?
I’m thinking of repeating this weeks workout again for next week, I’m enjoying the workouts I chose.
Glad you’re feeling better

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.