Rock Bottoms - Check in

Monday’s- Body Max’s Upper Body (only) + BBW
Tuesday- Step Fit. Just 1st and 1/2 of 2nd combo. I had to cut workout short because of an appointment.
Today will be the rest of step fit and Core Max with Whitney Simmon’s Lower body workout. The video above
Jewels5 and Molasses hope all is well

Hi molasses and Terina, I'm sorry I've been absent. It felt like it took me forever to get rid of whatever virus I was fighting. I did one workout last week (XTrain Legs) and realized I pushed myself too far when I ended up with a fever again. I finally rested enough to do a workout again this morning - Lower Body Blast and it felt great! I'm kind of jumping back in with this one at Week 3 and will figure out a place to do the BBW but I didn't want to push it today.

Do you have booty bands that you recommend? TIA!

Hello!

This morning I did Rockout Knockout Timesaver Premix #2: Warm Up + Cardio w/Gloves + Heavy Bonus Bag + Stretch. I didn’t have the gloves or the bag but I used 2lb. dumbbells and got a great workout. I also did the Bonus Abs from Fit Split.

Hope you’re both doing well!

Good morning ladies
Checking in for Friday I did Cathe Live- Leg day,that was a tough but great workout.
Saturday I did Lite-Upper Body pump.
Monday- was a rest day.
Hubby,myself and my daughter started the “no sugar no carb challenge” on Monday. So far so good lol!!!!
Today I’m planning on doing PS -Upper body.
I will check back in little later.

Have a great Tuesday

Terina, thanks for the band recommendation! I just placed my order. :) Great job with your workouts. That "no sugar no carb challenge" is just what I need. Well I mostly need a "no carb" challenge. Is this a plan you're following or just a goal you're trying to meet together, if you don't mind me asking?

This morning I did Cross Fire Premix #10 Less Impact, minus the Bonus Core. I got a call from a friend who needed some help and never made it back to it. I did abs yesterday though. I still don't have the energy for those 300 walking lunges. :(

Terina, thanks for the band recommendation! I just placed my order. :) Great job with your workouts. That "no sugar no carb challenge" is just what I need. Well I mostly need a "no carb" challenge. Is this a plan you're following or just a goal you're trying to meet together, if you don't mind me asking?

This morning I did Cross Fire Premix #10 Less Impact, minus the Bonus Core. I got a call from a friend who needed some help and never made it back to it. I did abs yesterday though. I still don't have the energy for those 300 walking lunges. :(
Good morning ladies
Jewels5 the 10 day challenge is to help with breaking the plateau and just getting the eating right. It’s a great challenge something that really challenges my decision lol especially walking through Costco’s bread section . We’re going to take a couple days off and then do another run of it.

Tuesday my workout was PS- back and biceps with BWW ‘11. Yesterday’s was IMAX 3 intervals 1-5. Lack of sleep didn’t help. One of my goals is to master the first blast

Jewels5 I meant to ask did you order Amanda’s bands? If so you will love them. Very challenging

Terina, that sounds like a great plan and good idea to take a couple days off. It’s hard limiting carbs. And oh my Costco’s bakery always smells heavenly. Lol. Great workouts. I have never done IMAX3 (yet anyway). I’m too scared.☺️ Sorry about the lack of sleep. That’s the story of my life.

This morning I did Great Glutes and sampled some exercises of Whitney Simmons on IG: deadlifts with a dumbbell, squats and more squats, and hip thrusts with weights: I’m feeling it!

molasses, hope you’re doing well!

Jewels5 I meant to ask did you order Amanda’s bands? If so you will love them. Very challenging

Terina, Yes, I ordered the booty bands last night! I took one look at a pic of her booty and I was sold. Lol! No seriously I can’t wait and am so glad you recommended these! I’ve been looking for a couple months and wasn’t able to decide.

Good morning!

This morning I did Super Cuts + Bonus Core #2. I skipped the BBW since I added on the lower body exercises yesterday. I’m kind of off track in the rotation so may do them tomorrow or Sunday.

TGIF!!

Hello!

Today’s workout was Tabatacise. I did the warm up plus T1, T2, T3, and stretch. Glad that ones over. It was supposed to be Monday’s workout but I wasn’t up for it. I think I will attempt the 300 walking lunges later.

Jewels5 way to go!!!!
Saturday and today will be rest days. Monday back at it again, not going to follow RB rotation but I am doing a lower body rotation Cathe posted a few years back. I’ve replaced some workouts with newer ones to keep it fresh like IMAX 2 was scheduled for Tuesday but I’m going to do plyo 2 from RWH. And also add BBW in the rotation too.
Have a great Sunday

I did my workout today it was going to be a rest day but I remembered on Saturday the 9th I’m busy all day so I thought better start my week today. It was a Cathe Live-Oh My Glutes. That’s a tough one. Glad it’s done. Happy Sunday

Thanks Terina.

It's funny, I was following your lead with the rest day yesterday, then I saw your post last night about working out and I just wasn't feeling it then. Lol Good job thinking ahead. I don't normally like to take rest days on Sundays (or weekends in general for that matter) but I needed it. I am not subscribed to Cathe Live but wish I was. Sounds great!

This morning I did All Out Low Impact HiiT but only did half of the step portion. I think I am going to add on another week of this rotation to make up for when I was sick. Maybe more, not sure yet.

this week is a much needed rest week. But I wii check daily here to see how you’re all doing

Hey Terina, thanks for checkin in. I know it's hard taking rest days/weeks.

I've been meaning to check in...I ended up sick again. :( I work for a dog walking service and I think the cold hasn't allowed me to fully recover. Anyway, my workout for Tuesday was XTrain Hard Strikes w/boxing gloves and wow, what a difference those gloves made! I walked dogs in the freezing cold temps yesterday but am home sick in bed today. I miss my workouts too!
(ETA: I edited since I hadn't realized I already posted Monday's workout. Molasses, if you're reading I hope you're doing okay.)

Thanks Terina! I'm feeling better today but still don't completely have my voice. I went back to work today and if I have the energy to do something light this evening I will but nothing too strenuous. Are you back at it this week?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.