Rock Bottoms 6/22

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Today is Bodymax, a fav of mine. I do sub the side repeater things. I don't like the feel of those on my knees. Plus I feel like I'm going to launch myself over the step if I don't stop. :D

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good Morning!

Today I did StepFit with an 8" step. I'm now ready to go back to sleep (unfortunately that is not an option). I laughed when Cathe said "do I hear a sheep?" and "everyone knows the macarena arms". I think I finally got the arms right on the second last run through.

Super excitement: my son biked without training wheels for the first time last evening. I was cheering myself hoarse. He even managed to conquer turning as well. My husband got him started, let go and my son biked across the lawn, down the driveway, across the street and then wiped out (without getting hurt). After my hubby got him started again, Travis biked down the street, turned, biked over three big bumps, up our driveway, and then turned onto our lawn.

Tomorrow I'm taking the kids swimming and Saturday I'm playing 18 holes of golf. Sunday I'll finish week 3 of the rotation.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hi Laurie and Alhambra,

Alhambra, WOO HOO on the no training wheels. As mom of 4 DS, I remember the feeling of excitement for the little guys as this is a BIG accomplishment in their young lives.

It'll be Bodymax for me this afternoon. I recently got this one and have only done the UB portion earlier in the week, so wish me luck with this one.

Have a super day everyone.

Hi Laurie and Alhambra~
Today I did Muscle Max for a second hit on my UB and some work for my LB. I'm ready to take a nap, too, Laurie. ;) But it ain't happenin' here either--my DD wants to play.

Alhambra~Congrats to your son on the biking achievement! I'll bet he is so proud and so excited!:)

Hi Melody! We were posting at the same time so I edited! Is the UB portion of BM pretty tough?

Do any of you ever do a circuit workout after a lifting day? Do you think I could do C&W or if I'm real brave BC tomorrow? I don't have MIC either. :-(

Have a great day!:)

Hi Susan,

You know, I don't like the UB portion of BM because of how fast the actual moves are, not the no rest between sets, but the actual lifts, curls, etc are done too fast to suit me. Makes me fear injuring something. But that's just my opinion. I like the exercises themselves. The rest of BM - I LOVE IT!! I did all of BM today except the upper body and subbed in upper body from MIS.

See y'all tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.