Road Trip

britgirl

Cathlete
Hi Cathe I would be honored and thrilled to be a part of your road trip!! What is the procedure if only about 100 can attend? First come first served? Hubby has said go for it and have a great time so I am so excited to start planning!!! My kids will be back in school mid August ages 5 and 8 both girls and I have little guy age 3 at home. They all know who you are and every day they know mommy does "steppy step" with Cathe!!!! My 8 year old will even reprimand me if she sees me sneaking a cookie or something and says OOoh Cathe would be mad if she could see you eating that!!! Kids just tell it like it is!!! Enjoy your weekend with your family!! The REd Bull girl Teresa!!!

Hi Cathe I would be honored and thrilled to be a part of your road trip!! What is the procedure if only about 100 can attend? First come first served? Hubby has said go for it and have a great time so I am so excited to start planning!!! My kids will be back in school mid August ages 5 and 8 both girls and I have little guy age 3 at home. They all know who you are and every day they know mommy does "steppy step" with Cathe!!!! My 8 year old will even reprimand me if she sees me sneaking a cookie or something and says OOoh Cathe would be mad if she could see you eating that!!! Kids just tell it like it is!!! Enjoy your weekend with your family!! The REd Bull girl Teresa!!!

Hi Teresa (The red bull girl...LOL)....

I hope to meet you this year. It will be so much fun. We have not ironed out sign up details yet but we will announce the whole procedure once we figure it out. Thanks for asking!

Thanks Cathe it would be so great to meet you. Will keep a lookout for the sign up information. Thanks for replying!!! Red Bull Teresa!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.