Road Trip Itinerary

Aaroneet

Cathlete
I know that there have been many updates as of late regarding the schedule, but I was wondering if any of the Road Trip coordinators could give an itinerary including when we're expected to check into the hotel, when we're supposed to eat, when the classes are, and around what time we're supposed to check out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This was posted on 7/11:

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]One important note --- Cathe's still finalizing a few details about the schedule for our weekend, so you'll notice that the Agenda/Itinerary isn't available for download yet. No worries. We will publish the Agenda on the Road Trip webpage very soon, and we'll make an announcement to you here and in e-mail when it's ready for you to download.
[/FONT]

Answering questions re: the Agenda

I know that there have been many updates as of late regarding the schedule, but I was wondering if any of the Road Trip coordinators could give an itinerary including when we're expected to check into the hotel, when we're supposed to eat, when the classes are, and around what time we're supposed to check out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Aaroneet!

Catherine, thanks for posting that snippet from our earlier post. :D

We haven't released the official agenda yet because Cathe and we are still playing with exact timing on various events -- we have so many things to squeeze into basically a day and a half with you kids, and we're trying to make sure we've got as balanced a schedule as we can arrange for ya. But Aaroneet, I can definitely answer your questions.

Your check-in time at the hotels is going to be something you determine (obviously) based on your travel schedule. Like most hotels, ours only promise to have the rooms ready for occupancy at 3:00. If you know that you're going to be arriving much earlier than that, you might call ahead to see if they can try to have your room ready earlier. If that can't be done and you've arrived before your room is ready, they'll hold your luggage for you if you want to go out (lunch, shopping -- and our hotels are directly behind a nice mall and within a 5-minute drive of an awesome Dick's Sporting Goods).

The Cathe Buses (we have two this year) will be picking you all up at 3:45 PM, from the front driveway in front of the Fairfield Inn. If you're staying at the Residence Inn (our sister hotel), you'll just need to walk across a parking lot to catch the bus.

Before dinner on Friday you'll have your first Cathe class. :eek: Then you'll have a little time to clean up before the dinner buffet is opened. The food is going to be plentiful, nutritious, delicious and mostly healthy. Notice I said mostly. We definitely do some wicked desserts for ya. ;)

Breakfast is provided for you free of charge by our hotels (not fancy but decent). We will feed you a luscious lunch and snacks on Saturday.

You'll have three classes with Cathe during the day on Saturday, spread out evenly throughout the day.

Saturday night we'll have another buffet dinner for you at Cathe's gym before our fabulous party kicks into high gear.

Your fifth Cathe class will be the extremely popular "Pajamas Nightcap Stretch" class, which we've slotted into Saturday evening. If the scheduled time for that class changes (I don't think it will, but as I said we're tinkering with the timing of some things on the agenda) we'll certainly let all of you know well ahead of time.

Sunday morning, of course, we'll have our yummy brunch at the Five Points Diner -- not the healthiest food around, but really good, homey stuff, ya know? You'll be ready for it for sure after your 7:00 a.m. -- your sixth -- Cathe class!

I think that's it for now, but let us know if you have more questions! See you all in just two and a half weeks!

YAY!! Cannot WAIT for the road trip and love, love, love that we have six workouts...are we all sick of what?! ;-)

The way I think of it - if you're not going to go all out, why bother? Six workouts here we come!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.