Road Trip - Husbands - Travel

neicebug

Cathlete
Hello, all!

I am sooo very excited about the road trip! I really want to go, but I live about 5 hours away & I don't know if I can drive it all by myself.

Are any of you bringing your husband's? If so, what do they do all day? Are they allowed to be included in the Party and Dinners?

I really just need someone to help me drive. Maybe I should fly...I am so confused. I need any input you can offer.

THANKS!
Denise

Well, my husband is a big Catheite. He has been doing her weight workouts since 1999 and I think he would love to visit her club and try a few classes. I wish there were a way I could involve him without ladies feeling awkward with a man around...I don't know that this would be the case, but, sometimes these things can be more geared toward ladies. Perhaps I could take him along and we could get an extra couple of days in and do a spa and romantic dinner or something. thoughts anyone? deb

We had one guy last time on the RT and nobody felt awkward. And I know a few of the ladies brought their husbands and Cathe arranged that they could use the Club while we were doing all our crazy Cathe things.

>We had one guy last time on the RT and nobody felt awkward.
>And I know a few of the ladies brought their husbands and
>Cathe arranged that they could use the Club while we were
>doing all our crazy Cathe things.
>
I sort of wondered if Cathe would do that...it doesn't surprise me that she did...as she is so kind. I will run it by my husband. He could use a little "pick-me-up"!

Thanks!
Denise ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.