Risers for stepper?

JanetD

Cathlete
Hi. I recently purchased a new one piece construction stepper that adjusts to 10 inches with no risers. I used it twice and the whole bottom construction just snapped off! Almost killed myself on it! I must have had it adjusted wrong but it didn't come with instructions. Anyway, I would like to just stick with my old "The Step Company" stepper, much safer! lol..My problem is it only came with 2 risers, and I really need 4 more. I have been searching everywhere for these risers, but have had no luck. Does anyone know where I can purchase just the risers? I have the teal step with the purple risers. The link to The Step Company web site is coming up as "Can't find the requested page".
Thanks for any help!
JanetD

Hi. I recently purchased a new one piece construction stepper that adjusts to 10 inches with no risers. I used it twice and the whole bottom construction just snapped off! Almost killed myself on it! I must have had it adjusted wrong but it didn't come with instructions. Anyway, I would like to just stick with my old "The Step Company" stepper, much safer! lol..My problem is it only came with 2 risers, and I really need 4 more. I have been searching everywhere for these risers, but have had no luck. Does anyone know where I can purchase just the risers? I have the teal step with the purple risers. The link to The Step Company web site is coming up as "Can't find the requested page".
Thanks for any help!
JanetD

I got mine from www.fwonline.com,
the same company that I got my bands from. They are located in my city and I have visited them numerous times. Good pricing and great customer service!

Thanks for the advice. I decided to just buy a new one, since the one I am interested in would actually cost less than buying 4 risers!
I returned the defective stepper I bought to the store..and they took it back even without the box. I still can't believe that thing collapsed the way it did. Dangerous!
It was the new Reebok stepper with the one piece design and adjustable height.
Thanks again
Janet

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.