rhythmic step

feig

I just broke my foot doing my fav step tape. I will be out of commision for 6 - 8 weeks. I sure am pissed at myself, anyway I just wanted to rant. I have been doing Cathe's tapes from the beginng & have most of them. Karen

So sorry to hear that! Were you doing Rhythmic Step? A few weeks ago I twisted my ankle doing a tape and I have not done that in a long long time. I exercise on about 3/4 inch thick mats and accidentially stepped off the side. Ouch... Total drag!

Hope you have a fast recovery!
Take care,
Nancy

Karen & Murph!

Awww, Karen, I'm so sorry to hear about your inury. How awful! Keep in mind with some modifying that you can continue to do upper body, AB work and maybe even some lying on the floor work. Think of your cast as a weight! :7 Of course, I know you will listen to your Dr. Hope it heals fast. Maybe Murph can jump in here and give you some advice since she just recovered from a foot surgery and kept very active the whole time. Keep us posted. Thinking of you!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Karen! So sorry to hear about your foot. Please do not rush recovery. It is so important to give your foot the rest it needs. Listen to your doc's orders and do what you can do for now. Take care and keep us posted!

RE: Karen & Murph!

Thanks Deb & Murph I was doing rythm. step & I tripped. I am reduced to doing only floor work & upper body work. I am really not used to being inactive, this sucks big time!!! I feel sorry for my family as I have become a real cranky person because I can not workout & get the all the days tension out of me. Oh well this too shall pass. Any suggestions from anyone on how I can do a warm up for my lower body as I can not put any weight on my foot at all? Karen

Hi, just wondering how your foot is, now that its been a little after 8 weeks. Hope you recovered fully. And of course to the rest of the ladies that couldn't work-out due to their broken or twisted ankle/foot. Hope you're all aok.

Aleyda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.