ReZist Workout, anybody heard this?

I haunt heard of this. It looks ok but overpriced in my opinion...$59.99 for a 35 minute workout? Maybe I'm missing something...is this a bunch of 35 minute workouts? I would be interested to learn more if anyone has tried it. I like this type of workout that uses light resistance and is high intensity.

I think I'll stick to my Cathe workouts...With Cathe you get what you pay for and sometimes more(bonus workouts, premixes, customer service,and I could go on and on)

I think I'll stick to my Cathe workouts...With Cathe you get what you pay for and sometimes more(bonus workouts, premixes, customer service,and I could go on and on)

I agree. I'm sure Cathe will come up with something new this year. We just have to be a little bit patient. In the meantime, I bought a couple of non Cathe DVDs that I couldn't get from Collage Video out of business sale and I'm designing really long rotations (at least 12 weeks) combining the non Cathes with Cathe :p. I'm sure that will keep me busy. I usually don't get workouts when they are not widely known and underrated. I would do a search on google and amazon not only on the workouts, but on customer service and return policies as well. I am guilty of falling prey to these types of workouts that come in complete "systems" only to have a few favorites, waste my money, and regret it later. However, if you end up buying it and liking it let me know since I'm always on the lookout for different workouts to add variety to my rotations.

I haunt heard of this. It looks ok but overpriced in my opinion...$59.99 for a 35 minute workout? Maybe I'm missing something...is this a bunch of 35 minute workouts? I would be interested to learn more if anyone has tried it. I like this type of workout that uses light resistance and is high intensity.

I was thinking the same thing. It SOUNDS like you only get ONE work out. I'm not paying $60 for that! :eek: If it's several, then I'd be very interested in purchasing it b/c it sounds amazing and right up my alley!:)

I was thinking the same thing. It SOUNDS like you only get ONE work out. I'm not paying $60 for that! :eek: If it's several, then I'd be very interested in purchasing it b/c it sounds amazing and right up my alley!:)

Same here:p
I like the concept consisting of one minute intense cardio with a rest measured on the screen of 20 second. That is my cup of tea.:p

But not for $ 60, even if it does include a nutrition plan.

Hi everyone. I just heard about the ReZist workout and found a dvd on Amazon for $9.99. I"m looking at it now on my dvd player, It is only a single 35 minute workout. The menu options are: 1) Instruction, 2) Workout with warm-up and 3) Workout without warm-up. I think it's a good dvd, if you want a change or put into a rotation. It is a full body workout. They advertise it as "America's most hardest workout" lol. I don't think they have tried Cathe's workouts! For those of you who like "eye candy" you will enjoy. There are a total of 3 people doing the workout: 1 male instructor, 1 female participant, and 1 male participant. However it is definitely not worth $60! It is structured & easy to follow, with a timer at the lower right hand corner of the screen. Dumbbells & mat are the only equipment needed, from what i can see. The concept is incorporating cardio with weights.

Last edited:
I would recommend getting it on Amazon, if you have prime. You get the dvd and the nutrition guide booklet. Unless the ReZist website is giving more stuff. I do see that they offer a digital download option as well, that is cheaper.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.