Return from Vacation

BeeLvr

Cathlete
Just returned from St Johns (VI) - 7 day/6 night vacation. Incredible! Our second time there - I think we are going to make this an annual event. Of course there are other places in the world to visit, but St Johns is heaven on earth......why visit any other place?

Who else has been to a spectacular place, and where was it?

Venice...we went early enough so the crowds weren't bad. It was magic. Doubt if we could make it a yearly get-away, but I sure hope we get to visit it again!

It's not St. Johns, but our annual vacation is Ocracoke Island, NC. We just love it...the beach; the little village; no chain hotels, stores, or restaurants. SOOOO laid-back. This will be our 18th year there-we started going when we were dating. It really feels like our second home.

Monte Palo in costa rica. it is not a tourist location. its the southern most tip and is completely primitive. runs on solar power, no ac, no tv, water is from rain in the rain forest, no paved roads. my fiance' and I go once a year. we got lucky last year and got to go twice. can't wait to go back!!!! its heaven on earth. there is hardly any people there and the locals are so nice. last december my then boyfriend (now fiance') proposed to me while i was traversing down a 200ft waterfall in the middle of the rain forest. it was incredible :)

Same place as you, Heather - St John. We try to get there every other year and I get very depressed on the off years. Where do you stay? We go to the St John Inn - a little cheaper than other places, close enough to downtown to walk to the Lime Inn or Uncle Joe's BBQ and not worry about driving home after a couple glasses of wine. And what is your favorite beach? We love Waterlemon and Salt Pond, although they are all lovely.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.