Results w/ Cathe vs. the Firm

>My upper body finally had
>clearly defined muscles, and just wait until you see your
>shoulder muscles just pop out!

YES! I never knew I had anterior delts, lats and forearms 'til Cathe. I never realized my triceps had such a nice, strong shape. Never thought I could ever see quads and hamstrings beneath the cellulite.}( Never dreamed my calves would ever stop jiggling. Never believed I was born with abs and obliques.

Whew! Nuff said.:7

Pinky

Cathe vs. The Firm (my story) : )

You also need to get Cardio Kicks. It's a must! I was also a former firm believer and to tell you the truth I also have firms gathering dust (I started when they had them named Vol 1, Vol 2 Vol 3, etc.) I wonder what would happen if I ever try them again. I remember that I used them briefly in 2001 when I was recovering from surgery because I couldn't do higher impact cardio videos and I couldn't lift heavy weights, but as soon as I was able to do Cathe again my firms went to the "box". My only cardio is Cathe and my weight lifting videos are also from Cathe. I feel that if I go back to The Firm I'll lose all the strength and cardio endurance that I've gained. What I feel that Cathe and The Firm can't give me is flexibility so I always add Pilates and Yoga videos to my weekly rotations.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.