Request for Repeat of Dedication Class

jdimascio

Cathlete
I think it would be nice if we could dedicate a class, like we did last year, to "kicking cancer to the curb". I feel that cancer is everywhere...I know at least everyone knows someone who is battling cancer , has battled cancer, or lost the battle with cancer. We lost a very special Cathlete last year to cancer, and I think we need to continue the tradition. She will always be remembered and we need to keep all those suffering in our thoughts and prayers!!!

I just learned this past week that my mom's cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma) has returned...it came back with a vengeance. Very small tumors, but in multiple locations....i know I am not the only one here surrounded by this ugly disease. My mom lives a very healthy lifestyle and yet cancer still found her....

Feel free to share your stories.

I think it's a great idea! I lost my father to pancreatic cancer and my mother is a breast cancer survivor. Both of my father's siblings died of cancer. I also have a dear friend who is battling ovarian cancer. It sucks and it's everywhere. :(

I might have to buy a cute pair of those socks that were worn last year though.;)

I too like the idea of a dedication class but I was thinking maybe we could focus on another important issue(s) like our military or Alzheimer's, etc. Any thoughts?

I definitely like the idea of another dedication class. Maybe each person can dedicate their workout to a cause that they personally want to raise awareness for (for example, wear purple to support awareness for Alzheimers, pink for breast cancer, red for heart disease. etc.). Just a thought, but I'm game for whatever the majority prefers.

Does anyone know which class this will be? I have a shirt I want to wear for the dedication class and I want to make sure I have it with me.

Ok! I will plan on wearing it in the afternoon class! The one we are all back together as a group right? : )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.