Reminder: Shock Cardio Free Download Offer (SNM - please review for accuracy)

FitGirl-ATX

Cathlete
Reminder: Shock Cardio Free Download Offer Details

I was over at another forum site, and I'd COMPLETELY forgotten about the free download offer as part of the Shock Cardio pre-sale. I dug up an old announcement email, and thought it might be beneficial for other "forgetters" such as myself to post it here.

Conditions

Remember, the offer is only valid if:
  1. you pre-ordered by Oct 31, 2009 AND
  2. if you ordered the entire series (11 dvds) or entire series + travel fit (12 dvds).
The Notification
Here is the notification from 10-30-2009:

"Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of our Free download offer for pre-ordering our Shock Cardio DVD series. As long as you preorder the entire Shock Cardio DVD series (11 DVDs) or the entire Shock Cardio DVD series + Travel Fit (12 DVDs) by end of the day on 10-31-09, you will also receive a coupon code that will allow you to download for Free all of the DVDs you pre-ordered. Coupon codes will be sent when your DVD order ships . DVDs should ship before the end of Fall, but downloads for the Shock Cardio and Travel Fit will not be available until probably April 2010. Your Free coupon code must be used within 30 days from date the download is made available."

How it will work
As a follow-up here is a statement from SNM yesterday regarding the download process, since the Shock Cardio downloads won't be available until April 2010:

"Downloads will not be available until April 2010. Your invoice number will be your coupon number. Don't worry if you lost this number. We will be sending everyone an email with your coupon number once we get closer to the release date."

Hope this helps!!

Last edited:
Yep, that is pretty much how it will work. When we send the emails out we will have further instructions.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.