REMINDER: Lurker Invitations Check-In

janiejoey

Cathlete
This thread is one of many chances to start getting involved. We are only a few so far and looking forward for more of you to get your toes wet.:) Come join us in the Check ins.

It's a fun thread, you won't regret it.;)

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Hi, I'm Patricia, I have been using Cathe for years, on and off, just realized as I approach my 50th birthday, that the time is now or never to stay in shape. I have been involved on the forums off and on mostly lurking, but belonging to Fit Firmies, and Firmies for Lifre for a few years, and the older Firm list. Looking forward to getting to know all of you, and your great experiences with the devil, ah I mean Cathe!:eek:

Hi Patricia,

Would love to see you in our group Called "Lurkers Invitation Feb. Check-In". Usually everyone is busy during the weekend so are away, but will be back again on Monday. But, I'm here to get you on board. Have fun while you are checking in everyday or when ever you like. We post our workouts, sometimes what we eat...and most of all we support one another. It's a great group of people here.

Welcome aboard! Will be waiting to hear from you in the check in.

Janie

MDolfinReed (Michelle),

So nice to meet you!. Looking forward to seeing you in the check-in group.

Welcome aboard,

Janie

If there are any more lurkers around, come and join in. Go to the Check-In group and look for "Lurker Invitations Feb. Check-In".

We'll be waiting for you.

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.