Remember Me ;-)

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I hope you are doing well. We have been busy preparing for our upcoming DVD project. While there are still many details that need to be handled, I wanted to come online and say "Hi" and let you know that I am going to try my hardest to get online for a little time everyday to answer some questions.

That's where I am off to now :)

How could any of us forget our FAVORITE smiling instructor! It's great that you can get here for a bit during your busy days. I just want to say Thanks for these forums, I have learned alot and had fun reading and replying...:)...Carole

Oh Cathe... we could NEEEEVER forget you! Not with the sweat pouring off my back from KPC, that's for sure. ;-) By the way I am so excited to come back and see you again. I have a friend who has started using your workouts and she's hooked (a Convert, no surprise there). She would like to come and take a class with you. I'll try to round up the usual suspects sometime soon (Deborah, Francine, hello?). Can't wait!

Liz

Hi Cathe!! :)

Thanks for checking in .. we all know how busy u are these days making our new DVD's!!! Thanks for saying hi :)

:+

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/aktion/action-smiley-030.gif[/img]Hi Cathe! Great to see you here. Thanks for taking time to say Hi. We miss you but appreciate all you do for us. Good Luck and have fun with your new adventure with the High Step. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

how could we forget our favorite instructor

esp. now that I can actually get through a workout with my little guy...actually he LOVES to watch you and the crew and really gets pretty excited and flaps his arms around when I'm "jumping around", his favorite (as near as I can tell) is Kick,punch and crunch (or something like that!). Keep up the awesome work!
julie :D

RE: how could we forget our favorite instructor

Hi Cathe!! I'm so glad to see you pop in here. Thanks so much for having this forum I have been in here only about a month and have already learned alot and met some cool people. I'm really interested in learning more about you and your diet. I love your workouts girl!!!

How could we forget you, Cathe???? It's so good to "see" you on here. We're all looking forward to the new DVD's!! This will my first time ordering DVD's instead of VHS, so I'm very excited!!

Carol
aka Tuck Jump Princess!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

I just wanted to tell you that you are not only a role model for me but also a lifesaver. I have been through so much this past year, emotionally, a terrible breakup, amoung other things. I felt like I was losing control. The only thing that has kept me grounded and got me out of my deep depression, is your workouts. I know it seems silly, but that is the only thing I did when I felt sad or lonely, or like I couldnt go on. I started to pour myself into them and soon I was not only thinner and fitter, but my mind was clear and I was happy again. Ok, now Im going to cry. I just wanted to tell you how much of an inspiration you have been to me, and for that I thank you. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.