Recovery week BINGE

april71rn

Cathlete
I have done so well with the STS system and love it. I was loving it so much I could not make myself take a recovery week between meso 1 and meso . Well by the end of meso 2 I was so tired I almost couldn't finish the last week! Well, decided I better rest a week before starting meso 3 and had my recovery week all planned out and starting Monday it all went to pot! I have been slacking and eating ALL WEEK! I'm trying to get my binges all out this week and start fresh next week with meso 3, but I've really screwed up this week! Maybe I wore myself out on meso 1 and 2. I'm so disgusted with myself!!

Don't be disgusted...it happens to all of us.:) I am saying this 10 minutes after I raided the pantry and almost took out the rest of the white chedder cheese puffs:eek: I try to be so good with my eating and then I get bored or stressed and it is the right time of the month and all I can do is think about snacking.
It really compounds the problem when I have been off work for most of the week and have completely run out of stuff to do. ( hence the constant posting this week)
But I really wanted to say don't beat yourself up. You'll do better next week and this week will be a distant memory:)
And then you will probably binge again as I know I will:confused:
And then we will get back on track again. It'll be OK.
:)Rachel

I have done so well with the STS system and love it. I was loving it so much I could not make myself take a recovery week between meso 1 and meso . Well by the end of meso 2 I was so tired I almost couldn't finish the last week! Well, decided I better rest a week before starting meso 3 and had my recovery week all planned out and starting Monday it all went to pot! I have been slacking and eating ALL WEEK! I'm trying to get my binges all out this week and start fresh next week with meso 3, but I've really screwed up this week! Maybe I wore myself out on meso 1 and 2. I'm so disgusted with myself!!

Don't punish yourself. Getting through Meso 2 is no walk in the park. Be proud of your accomplishments and don't let set backs like these deter you from moving forward. You can do this. We all have set backs, whether it be food, injury, emotional set backs, or other family commitments. Try to set some new goals for yourself as a new challenge. You'll be flexing your fabulous biceps in no time.

Oh I know I feel the saaame way when that happens to me! I havent been eating very well the past couple of weeks and it bothers me a lot! I know my weakness is In N' Out! Ohh dear.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.