Recording actual reps after workout?

feebee

Cathlete
In the user guide it says "After completing your STS workout you may also want to record your actual reps and weights online in the Workout Manager for future reference and to track your progress".
How do I do this? This sounds wonderful if I could figure it out. I did Disc 1, week 1 and want to record my actual reps and weights. I did write them down on my printed out workout card. Now I would like to record them online.
Help please!
Thanks so much,
Colleen

Go back into workout manager and go to calendar. Choose the workout on your calendar and then push on the grey arrow when the name of the workout shows up on the right side of the screen. Hit edit workout. Under weights and reps you should change the numbers to actuals (right now it shows what your printed workout card shows).

I asked this question last week but was too lazy to find my original post to link you to it. Hope this answers your question.

There may be other ways to do it, but this worked for me. In the Calendar, go to today and then click the gray arrow next to the STS workout on the right. Click the Edit Workout button. Scroll down. Your workout card is there except that now you can change the Weight and Reps fields. Enter your actual values then when you're done, click the Save button at the bottom, or Save and Print if you want to print out a card with the new values.

hi

ok,do ya'll know the answer to my question? i have done my 1rm for the first 2 workouts, and i've loaded them into the workout manager, but where do i put them to get the 60-70% of each weight that i will actually use in week one?
sorry if i have confused you. do you understand what i'm asking?
thanks so much, cathy

If you print out the workout card for the first two workouts, the appropriate weight will be calculated for you.

In the Workout Manager, click on STS.

Under Quick Print an STS Workout Card, choose the workout you want to print out, then click View & Print. The card will come up. You will see that the first column is the Target Weight, this is the calculated 60% 1RM (or some other percent, depending on the workout).

Click the Print button in the upper right and it will print out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.