Recommendation for weighted gloves?

ginny mahaney

Good morning ladies! I have bought 2 different brands of 2 pound weighted gloves that I didn't like and am looking for recommendations. The issue is that I want to use them for kickboxing, and when I punch forward there is too much forward movement from the weight, such that its still moving forward on my recoil and hence makes the move feel quite awkward. I think its the design of the glove, it isn't designed in a way to hold the weight in place. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Ginny,

Are you looking for gloves that are 2 lbs for the pair (1lb each glove) or a pair that is 4lbs total (2 lbs each glove)?

If it's the former, I highly highly recommend these gloves. They are the most well-made, high quality, securely fitted weighted gloves I have ever owned, and I absolutely adore them. I've used them A LOT, and they've held up beautifully. I had a similar experience to yours, where weighted gloves kept shifting on me during punches, but there is absolutely NONE of that with these. I really cannot imagine you (or ANYONE) being disappointed with these. :)

If you're looking for a pair of weighted gloves that are 2lbs EACH, unfortunately, I cannot help with that. The company from which I purchased mine no longer manufacture them. (I wish Title would make 2lbers. :( )

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.