Recommendation for moms who pump

Monica11

Cathlete
I just discovered the Medela Steam cleaning bags!!! They are fantastic! Pumping is no fun, but cleaning the parts after each use was just adding insult to injury. But these make it so easy. Just rinse the parts and then nuke them for 90 secs. And you can use each bag 20 times so it's not such a bad deal. They're also great for pacifiers.

Anyway, I realize I sound like a commercial, but I just wanted to pass that along since it has made my life just a little bit easier.

Monica

That sounds great! I haven't used my pump in 6 years and they said as long as there was no mold on it I could still use it. I will use your recommendation to clean it. I wonder why they did not suggest these bags?

Where do you buy them?

Rachel

Medela sells these bags too. I've never used them. I have just quickly rinsed the planges after each use. ;)

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Duh! You said these were MEDELA bag! I'm such an airhead sometimes!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

" Take care of your body like it will last a lifetime. Take care of your soul like it will last for eternity"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.